The Celebration of the USLAW NETWORK Women’s Connection – July 2020 was a monthlong focus on the female attorneys, their female in-house legal decision-maker clients, and corporate partners who are critical to the success of USLAW NETWORK. The Celebration enabled participants to join together in a meaningful way by offering engaging content delivered virtually while still providing distinctive networking and social connections that are such an important part of USLAW and the Women’s Connection. The celebration was put on by women for women. The celebration, which was complimentary to participate in, took place staring Wednesday, July 1 and concluded Friday, July 31.
The Celebration continues to deliver flexibility! View programs on demand when your schedule permits.
ARCHIVED SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Coffee Breaks Speakers (Motivational/Leadership)
- By Women for Women Panels (Educational)
- Member Spotlights
- We hosted several COVID-19 “What Does the Rest of 2020 Look Like” Virtual Roundtables. (Sharing and Best Practices) Thank you to all who participated!
- General Liability Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Insurance Coverage for Insurers
- Supply Chain Issues
- Contracts and Agreements
- Insurance Coverage for Policyholders
- Motivational Mondays (Inspirational/Social)
- Charity Miles (Health and Wellness/Charitable)
- Workout Wednesdays (Health and Wellness)
- Throwback Thursdays (Social)
- Fun Fridays (Social) – Wine & Watercolors plus a closing concert
USLAW NETWORK has created a Women’s Connection Facebook Group. Connect with your fellow female attorneys, risk managers, legal decision makers, HR leaders, general counsel. Click here or the Facebook logo to connect.
Throughout the month, our team of corporate partners hosted a designated day designed to showcase their expertise and/or how they can help you with your varied legal and business needs. For more information, click here.