INVITED CLIENTS: For more detailed information, please click HERE for the comprehensive online invited client brochure.
2020 IS – THANKFULLY – NEARLY BEHIND US. What will 2021 and beyond look like? Please join us for the USLAW NETWORK Worldwide Virtual Retreat: 2021 and Beyond, a 10-day program (September 30 – October 9, 2020) created for general counsel, in-house counsel, heads and managers of claims and risk, C-suite executives, and other legal decision makers.
The retreat is complimentary for you to attend. Interact with as many sessions and activities as you wish. Not available for a specific program? All retreat content will be available on demand for up to one year for all Retreat registrants through our virtual conference platform.
The program has been designed to look ahead, beyond the immediacy of COVID-19 issues, and create a venue for strategic discussions and idea exchanges. With a comprehensive calendar of events, we will address significant business, legal, and economic issues while projecting what the future will look like in the next 12, 24, and 36 months.
In addition, through the numerous timely future-facing educational and networking programs, attendees will gain important CLE or CE accreditation (minimum of eight hours), strengthen existing connections, and expand their knowledge and network with other business, legal and industry leaders.
- What legislation is being discussed
- What emerging technologies and solutions are on the horizon?
- What will the claims environment look like?
- How are recent decisions and other actions impacting business policies and operations?
Be a part of the conversations. Please join USLAW as we “virtually travel the globe together” in this learning, sharing and social experience for legal leaders.
Why a “Worldwide” Virtual Retreat?
Over the past 20 years, USLAW NETWORK has become well known for our industry-leading experiences that are created as part of live events. We have used travel, fun and adventure as key components to bring together USLAW member attorneys and their clients in a casual environment that creates friendships and ultimately business relationships. Unfortunately, these in-person events have been put on hold for 2020. For many of us who enjoy traveling and visiting new and exciting places, we look forward to these opportunities returning. However, with our “worldwide” retreat, we promise the next best thing as we invite you to pack your virtual bags as we bring you virtually out of your homes and places of business to learn more about areas around the U.S. and the world where you may ultimately enjoy returning to or visiting. INVITED CLIENTS, please RSVP HERE.
- An Insider’s View into the Plaintiff’s Bar
- General Counsel/In-House Counsel Track
- Claims and Litigation Track
- 150+ Home Field Advantage Hottest Legal Issues in Each Jurisdiction Videos for Civil Litigation, Labor and Employment, and General Business
- 8 Lightning Rounds: USLAW Practice Group
- 5-Minute Drills
- 10 Short Takes for Corporate Issues: 2021 and Beyond
- Several Featured Speakers
- Industry Experts | Fireside Chats
- Diversity and Inclusion Roundtable and Featured Speaker
- 7 Corporate Partner Perspectives
- 20 European Business Video Updates by Country
- One-on-One Appointments for Invited Clients/Member Attorneys/Corporate Partners
- CLE and CE available
And Much More!