A health and wellness Initiative created by S-E-A and USLAW NETWORK
What is Live Better?
USLAW NETWORK, a global law firm network, and S-E-A, USLAW’s longtime premier corporate partner and a multi-disciplined forensic engineering, fire investigation and visualization services company, jointly announce the launch of an ongoing health and wellness initiative focusing on mental health and physical well-being. The joint Live Better initiative focuses on mind, heart and health and will promote a culture of health and well-being for anyone who has returned to the office, is working from home or managing a hybrid work schedule. The initiative is targeted to USLAW member attorneys, USLAW and S-E-A clients, spouses and staff.
COVID-19 is ever present, and the powerful impacts are felt at home, at work, in our daily routines, levels of stress, social interactions (or lack thereof in some cases), and how we eat, sleep and exercise. Live Better puts people first, helps individuals focus on themselves, and delivers actionable resources and education to help uplift everyone as we navigate the pandemic environment.
USLAW NETWORK SHORT TAKES
- Legal Considerations with Corporate Health and Wellness Programs: From HIPPA and ADA to Voluntary Participation and Incentive-Based Programs CLICK TO VIEW
- Physical Wellness: Are You Listening to Your Body? Quick and Easy Adjustments That Can Propel You Forward and Deliver Important Health Benefits CLICK TO VIEW
- Emotional Wellness: Learn the Signs of Emotional Wellness and How to Overcome Stresses That Can Block Your Path to Success CLICK TO VIEW
- Social Wellness: How Building Positive Social Habits and Routines Will Help You Stay Healthier Mentally and Physically CLICK TO VIEW
- Occupational Wellness: Learn How Your Attitude to Your Work, Work Environment and Co-Workers Can Drive You to Stay Motivated, Create Connections with Colleagues, and Find Work-Life Balance COMING SOON
Check back for an upcoming line-up of events.
September 30, 2021 – Live Better Presented Dr. Romie: brainSHIFT 3 Mindful Steps to Break the Stress-Success Cycle: Learn to brainSHIFT by focusing on creating vitality, restoration, and a sense of belonging with “The brainSHIFT Protocol.”