During the recent fall USLAW NETWORK Membership Meeting, the 2018-19 USLAW NETWORK Board of Directors was elected. Kevin L. Fritz of Lashly & Baer, P.C. in St. Louis, Missouri, was named Chair, and Dan L. Longo of Murchison & Cumming LLP in Irvine, California, was named Vice Chair.
Amanda P. Ketchum Of Dysart Taylor Cotter McMonigle & Montemore, PC in Kansas City, Missouri, and Rodney L. Umberger of Williams Kastner in Seattle, Washington, have been selected to join the Executive Committee.
New members of the Board include Douglas W. Clarke (Therrien Couture L.L.P., Brossard, Quebec, Canada), Merton A. Howard (Hanson Bridgett LLP, San Francisco, California), and Larry A. Schechtman (SmithAmundsen, Chicago, Illinois).
Two new ex officio positions were also added to the Board for representatives from USLAW’s Future Leaders and Diversity Council groups.
The 2018-19 USLAW NETWORK Board of Directors includes:
- Kevin L. Fritz, Chair: Lashly & Baer, P.C., St. Louis, MO
- Dan L. Longo, Vice Chair and Practice Group Director: Murchison & Cumming LLP, Irvine, CA
- Kenneth B. Wingate, Secretary/Treasurer: Sweeny, Wingate & Barrow, P.A., Columbia, SC
- Susan Childers North, Assistant Treasurer: LeClairRyan, Williamsburg, VA
- Nicholas E. Christin, Law Firm Management Director: Wicker, Smith, O’Hara, McCoy & Ford, P.A., Miami, FL
- Rodney L. Umberger, Membership Management Director: Williams Kastner, Seattle, WA
- Michael P. Sharp, Special Projects Director: Fee, Smith, Sharp & Vitullo, L.L.P., Dallas, TX
- Amanda P. Ketchum, Client Liaison Director: Dysart Taylor Cotter McMonigle & Montemore, PC, Kansas City, MO
- John D. Cromie, Immediate Past Chair: Connell Foley LLP, Roseland, NJ
- Lew R. C. Bricker, Chair Emeritus: SmithAmundsen LLC, Chicago, IL
- René Mauricio Alva: EC Legal Rubio Villegas, Mexico City, Mexico
- Douglas W. Clarke: Therrien Couture L.L.P., Brossard, Quebec, Canada
- Stanford P. Fitts: Strong & Hanni, PC, Salt Lake City UT
- Merton A. Howard: Hanson Bridgett LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Michael Kunsch: Sweeney & Sheehan, P.C., Philadelphia PA
- Lisa Langevin: Kelly Santini LLP, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Malinda S. Matlock: Pierce Couch Hendrickson Baysinger & Green, L.L.P., Oklahoma City, OK
- Robert S. Nobel: Traub, Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP, Hawthorne, NY
- Larry A. Schechtman: SmithAmundsen, Chicago, IL
- Phillip H. Stanfield: Jones Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C., Phoenix, AZ
- Thomas S. Thornton, III: Carr Allison, Birmingham AL
- Jessica L. Fuller, Future Leaders Group: Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP, Denver, CO
- Earl W. Houston, II, Diversity Council: Martin, Tate, Morrow & Marston, P.C., Memphis, TN
- Richard Isham, TELFA: Wedlake Bell, London, England
- Erik Gustafson: LeClairRyan, Alexandria, VA
- Edward G. Hochuli: Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C., Phoenix AZ
- Thomas L. Oliver, II, Chair Emeritus: Carr Allison, Birmingham, AL
- Bradley A. Wright: Roetzel & Andress, Akron, OH