The latest issue of USLAW Magazine includes articles on cybersecurity, drones, estate planning, retail leases and service contracts, “disappearing” ephemeral messaging apps, multiemployer pension plans and so much more. USLAW Magazine is published each spring and fall and content is written by attorneys from USLAW member firms as well as industry leading corporate partners. Click HERE to read and download your copy.
The following are highlights of what you can see when you download the latest issue of USLAW Magazine.
- 35 Million Reasons to Heed New SEC Guidance on Cybersecurity Disclosure Requirements By John McCauley, CIPP (US)(E) – Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
- It’s Not a Plane, Not a Bird, It’s a Drone! An Overview of the Insurance Issues Pertaining to Drones for Insurers By Kent M. Bevan – Dysart Taylor Cotter McMonigle & Montemore, PC
- The May 25 GDPR Compliance Deadline Has Passed: What Does Enforcement Really Look Like? By Batya F. Forsyth and Everett Monroe – Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Avoiding Tender Issues In Retail Leases and Service Contracts to Ensure Favorable Outcomes In Premises Liability Claims and Lawsuits By Noble F. Allen and Diane Rojas – Hinckley Allen
- Messaging Apps: Don’t Let the Disappearing Act Catch You by Surprise in Discovery By Joy Allen Woller and Jared Sutton – Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Locking the Plaintiff In: Accident Demonstrations in Product Liability Litigation By J. Michael Kunsch – Sweeney & Sheehan, P.C.