The latest issue of USLAW Magazine is now available for download. The summer issue includes articles that blend timely COVID-19 topics plus articles that look ahead to the rest of 2020 and beyond across a variety of industries and practice areas. Content focuses on the federal hours of service regulation in the COVD-19 times, retail bankruptcies, cross-border eDiscovery, arbitration and contract language, protecting your company’s IP, advancement rights in officer and director liability cases and more. Plus, USLAW has created a dedicated COVID-19 resource hub that provides direct links to COVID-19 information and important jurisdictional resources created by USLAW member firms.
The following are highlights of some of the articles you can read when you download the latest issue of USLAW Magazine. Click the article titles below.
- Short-Term Solutions, Long-Term Impacts? The Fluidity of Federal Hours of Service Regulations in the Time of COVID-19 By Rodney L. Umberger, Jr. and Brendan T. Vandor • Williams Kastner –
- Retail Bankruptcies Raise Collection Questions for Landlords By Kevin Newman, Nic Ferland, and Scott Fleischer • Barclay Damon LLP
- Cross-border e-Discovery in the Privacy Era By Brian L. Bank • Rivkin Radler LLP
- Words Matter – Whether a Court Compels Arbitration Often Depends on the Contract’s Language By Noel D. Humphreys • Connell Foley LLP
- TRUST BUT VERIFY Best Practices in Standard and Non-Standard Contracts and Agreements By Sarah Thomas Pagels and John W. Halpin • Laffey, Leitner & Goode LLC
USLAW Magazine is a complimentary magazine featuring articles authored by attorneys from USLAW member firms plus USLAW’s exclusive corporate partners who are leaders in their respective industries. To view the full magazine, click SUMMER 2020.