The latest digital-only issue of USLAW Magazine (Summer 2021) is now available for download by clicking here.
So, what’s inside this issue?
In this complimentary issue, you will read about the statute of limitation concerns in discriminatory failure to hire cases, the impact of COVID-19 on business interruption coverage for the hospitality industry, cryptocurrency, cannabis, autonomous vehicles, OSHA’s new COVID-19 National Emphasis Program, plus lessons learned by the transportation industry and much more.
To access the full magazine, click HERE or see the individual article links below.
- Pardon the Interruption: The Impact of COVID-19 on Business Interruption Coverage for Hospitality Industry Businesses | By Gillian Woolf and Jim Carroll • Barclay Damon LLP
- Responding to a Federal Court Complaint When There is an Agreement to Arbitrate: Courts are All Over the Map | By Douglas W. Lytle • Klinedinst PC and Howard J. Klatsky • Fee, Smith, Sharp & Vitullo, LLP
- Ripple Effect: SEC Lawsuit Against Cryptocurrency Company May Provide Guidance for Crypto Industry | By Nikhil A. Mehta and Eric M. Fogel • SmithAmundsen
- What They Don’t Know May Hurt Them: Statute Of Limitations Concerns In Discriminatory Failure To Hire Cases | By Michael A. Secret • Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC
- Breaking Down OSHA’s New COVID-19 National Emphasis Program: Guidance for Employers to Avoid OSHA Citations | By Brett Adair and Melisa C. Zwilling • Carr Allison
- Leveraging a Settlement Team for Optimal Claim Outcomes | By Johnny Meyer • Ametros and Alisa Hofmann • Arcadia Settlements Group
- Vaccine Voyages: Lessons from the Transportation Industry’s Handling of the COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout | By Brendan T. Vandor and Rodney L. Umberger, Jr. • Williams Kastner
- Autonomous Does Not Mean Impervious | By Lauren Eichaker, Ph.D., CAISS • S-E-A
- When an Employee Transitions: What Every Employer Should Know | By Dena DeFazio and Michael Sciotti • Barclay Damon LLP
- “Florida Man” Strikes Again: $1000 an Hour Attorneys’ Fees | By Christopher Barkas and Kyle Weaver • Carr Allison
- An emerging market for cannabis in Argentina | By Nicolás Jaca-Otaño and Emelie Hakansson • Barreiro. Oliva. De Luca. Jaca. Nicastro
- Is The Pandemic Courtroom Here To Stay? Adapting Advocacy For The Post-Pandemic World | By Keith Pounds, Ph.D. and Katrina Cook, Ph.D. • Litigation Insights
- Key points of the New Payroll Tax Credit Available in 2021 for Public Colleges, Universities and Governmental Healthcare Entities | By Judith W. Boyette and Nancy Hilu • Hanson Bridgett LLP