Retail and Hospitality LawThe retail business environment is extremely fluid and challenging. In such an environment, we provide innovative and efficient legal counsel that emphasizes solutions. Our team has extensive depth counseling retailers engaged in disputes and helping to develop policies that minimize the ultimate cost of disputes before they arise. Our access to our worldwide resources – lawyers working inside more than 100 firms – allows us to bring our collective resources to bear on behalf of our clients. Moreover, our affiliation with USLAW and our member firms enables us to stay ahead of issues impacting retailers, exchanging best practices for both dispute resolution, as well as dispute avoidance.
Practice Group Client Advisors
USLAW NETWORK Practice Group Client Advisors participate within the practice groups where they most closely align. These advisors offer important experiences and share insights with designated USLAW practice groups. Practice Group Client Advisors for this group are:
- Christopher Carucci – Client Executive Director, Gallagher Bassett
- Michael J. Chmielewski – Corporate Risk and Insurance Manager, ACE Hardware Corporation
- Pamela B. Colpoys – Risk Manager, Ashford, Inc.
- Christopher N. Dekle – Deputy General Counsel and Vice President, Extended Stay America, Inc.
- Sandra Gravanti – Assistant General Counsel, U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
- Gregory T. McMath – Vice President, Corporate Insurance, U.S. Bank
- David E. Mims – Senior Vice President, La Quinta Holdings Inc.
- Richard A. Patti – Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
- Todd V. Williams – Managing Attorney, Casualty Litigation, AutoZone, Inc.
Why Choose USLAW Retail and Hospitality Law Firms?
When you choose a USLAW member firm, you put the collective experience lawyers who have represented thousands of retail clients in all facets of consumer transactions to work for you. Our NETWORK allows the USLAW Retail and Hospitality Law Practice Group to bring virtually unmatched depth and experience to our retail clients. Because of our global footprint, our members are adept at providing solutions for retailers who operate multiple stores, locations, or brands on a regional, national, or international basis.
Areas of Practice
We work with retailers helping them address the full spectrum of legal issues, including:
- General Counseling
- Risk Management
- Premises Liability
- Real Estate Development
- Leasing and Landlord/Tenant Relations
- Labor and Employment
- Retail Red-lining